Learn more about Dr. Michael Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ferrick, Pediatrics Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ferrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Reed Ferrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Ferrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Ferrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ferrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo , NY.