A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ferrick, Pediatrics Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ferrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ferrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ferrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Ferrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ferrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.