Learn more about Dr. Michael Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ferrick, Pediatrics Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ferrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ferrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ferrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Ferrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ferrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.