Dr. Michael Ferry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ferry?

December 16th, 2014

Long time patient, great doctor!

He was recommended by my PCP at the time, and has lived up to reputation. Picked up vein blockage from stress test & angiogram, referred me to excellent surgeon (Dr. Norwalk), and all went like clockwork. Has very relaxed, informal, and effective bedside manner. I also recommended him to my wife, and she's equally pleased. He'll take all the time we want to discuss health issues and chats a little on common interests (travel, etc.). His staff folks are excellent about returning calls and answering questions. A really good guy and fine physician. Recommend him very highly!

July 18th, 2012

Dr Ferry and Dr Norcross are 2 of the most caring and professional doctors I have ever had. I recommend them both to everyone I meet that is in need of their services. Dr Ferry is just the nicest person I know and just happens to be a GREAT cardiologist.

January 3rd, 2017