A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fessenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessenden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fessenden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Fessenden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Fessenden practice?
- Dr. Michael Fessenden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fessenden practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Linthicum Heights, MD.
See Chicago Family Physicians.