A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fessenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fessenden
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fessenden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessenden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fessenden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Fessenden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Fessenden practice?
- Dr. Michael Fessenden has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fessenden practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.