A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fessler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fessler, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Fessler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Fessler practice?
- Dr. Michael Fessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fessler practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.