Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great Md with lots of compassion and attention to detail!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2014

Dr Fialkow is friendly, smart and very helpful. I generally try to avoid male Mds for gyn problems but he is absolutely great. He takes time to answer all my questions. He doesn't rush u out of the room. He was way more knowledgeable than my other ob/gyn. i have full confidence in him and i am thankful to find a great Md to come along side me with this problem.

|  highly recommend!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Fialkow is a great doctor, he takes the time to explain things and answer questions and explain all the options. I went in with two pages of questions and he answered every single question. I did not feel rushed. He is very thoughtful in his approach and covers all the bases. He worked with a team of doctors on my complex medical issues and was the one doctor i felt really took the time to listen and talk with me like I mattered. I usally do not see male doctors (I am female and prefer females DRs), but felt totally comfortable with him and would highly recommend him. My husband thought he was great too.

|  Dr. Michael Fialkow  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

I had surgery in August 2011 and I feel that the care that I received from Dr. Michael Fialkow and his team was very high. Very good bed side manner, care and compassion from all involved in my care.