A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ficazzola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ficazzola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ficazzola, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ficazzola graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ficazzola has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ficazzola FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ficazzola practice?
- Dr. Michael Ficazzola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ficazzola practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.