A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ficazzola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ficazzola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ficazzola
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ficazzola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ficazzola, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ficazzola graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ficazzola has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ficazzola FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ficazzola practice?
- Dr. Michael Ficazzola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ficazzola practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.