A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ficazzola is Good. Dr. Ficazzola has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ficazzola, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer, Incontinence BPH (Prostatic Hypertrophy) Laser Surgery Erectile Dysfunction Prostate Disorders Kidney Stones, and Incontinence, Bph Prostatic Hypertrophy, Kidney Stones, Laser Surgery Urology, Erectile Dysfunction, Prostate Disorders, General Urology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ficazzola graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ficazzola has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ficazzola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ficazzola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ficazzola practice?
Dr. Michael Ficazzola practices Urology and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Ficazzola, Dr. Micheal Ficazzola, Dr. Michel Ficazzola, Dr. Mickey Ficazzola, Dr. Miguel Ficazzola, Dr. Mike Ficazzola