A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiedler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiedler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fiedler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fiedler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fiedler practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiedler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fiedler practices Pediatrics near Florence, KY.
See Florence Pediatricians.