A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiedler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiedler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiedler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiedler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan