A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Field, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Field has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Field accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Field practice?
Dr. Michael Field practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scarborough, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Boston, MA.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Cardiologists.