A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Field, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Field has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Field MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Field practice?
- Dr. Michael Field has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Field practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scarborough, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI and Madison, WI.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Cardiologists.