A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Field, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Field has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Field MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Field practice?
- Dr. Michael Field has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Field practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.