A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fields, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fields MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fields practice?
- Dr. Michael Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fields practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Pediatric Specialists.