Dr. Michael Fields Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fields?

Our Favorite Doctor!!

Posted on September 10th, 2017

Our son was born early and has been in the hospital a long time. We've had some amazing doctors and some less then desirable. Dr. Fields is one of our favorite doctors! I can't say enough praise for him and his dedication / love for his patients. He is the best you can get in Greenville.

Outstanding specialist

Posted on July 17th, 2014

We met Dr. Fields after we asked for a specialist the third time our daughter was in the hospital for breathing issues. When the nurses heard Dr. Fields would be seeing our daughter, they all immediately responded how outstanding he is. With his help our daughter has been able to stay out of the hospital since being released a few months ago. He has an exceptional demeanor, explains complicated medical issues in a straightforward manner, and is careful to take enough time to make sure he addresses all important factors. He is truly an exceptional doctor who has helped us and our daughter. We would recommend him to anyone in the area who is looking for a pediatric pulmonologist who is devoted to patients and their families.

Great doctor! Poor wait times

Posted on October 11th, 2012

My child has seen Dr. Fields on multiple occasions. He has the best bedside manor, and always puts our child at ease. He is reassuring that we are doing everything correct in helping our home care of our child. However, every visit, we have waited over an hour in the small room. Fortunatly, the doctor is worth the wait.

Office staff is rude and lies.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

We informed the staff that there would be an insurance change regarding my premature son. They said just bring in the new card. I did...the refused to even pick it up. Told me I needed approval from the insurance company to be seen and that would take 24 hours. They wouldn't even let me call the company to check! I decided I'd pay out of pocket and get reimbursed. So I asked how much it would be. The reply was a snide, "Best case $900, worst case $1000." WHAT! When my husband called they told him lies and said they told me all I'd have to do was sign a form. THEY DID NOT TELL ME THIS! We finally got another appointment 3 weeks later. It took 10 minutes and cost $932!! Later I received a bill for "Missing my previous appointment" that I was there 30 minutes early for and THEY refused to see me or take any of my information. Had they let me call my insurance company it would've been done the first time and only cost $282. Careful! If you "miss" an appointment, even if it's THEIR FAULT, you will be billed! Staff doesn't care about your health...only the money. Thankfully the Doctors DO care.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Fields is AWESOME with our son. He takes the time to listen to all of our concerns, answer all questions, and explain any new treatment etc... We could not ask for more!

Dr. Fields is wonderful

Posted on November 5th, 2008

I have 2 children that see him. He is great with my kids & they love him. He has helped them through some nasty pneumonia & has helped diagnose other problems in them that went undiagnosed for years & my kids have never felt better! The wait is not bad, especially in the Loudoun office. He will spend the time to explain treatments & results & you couldn't ask for more. We drive 2 hours each way to see him & it is worth every second of the drive to see such a caring specialist.

Great doc!

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Dr fields is great! The only complaint that I have is the wait time in the office...terrible. As for care and diagnosis there isn't anything to complain about. He is awesome!

Posted on May 18th, 2015