Dr. Michael Fili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fili?

excellent

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I am very pleased with dr. Fili, very polite with lots of knowledge.

Able to communicate effectively in layman's terms. No bs. Gets to the point.

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Dr Fili has treated me for over two years.

My Dr for 11 years

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Dr Fili diagnosed my thyroid problem, and referred me to Dr Tershakovek in Homestead who took out my sick thyroid in 2006. I dont know why people want a smiling Dr. I dont care for that. I like that he is knowledgeable and tells me things as they are. To me my health is way more important. Never had issues with long waits. Most of the time, the office has no more than 3 patients. He does his own ultrasounds if needed. When the blood results are in, I receive a copy of them by mail, with a prescription to my pharmacy and an apptm reminder.I have no concerns about my care with Dr Fili and as long as I have insurance that covers my care, I will continue to be his patient.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Adter my first visit , I trust him completely and will continue under his care as I know he will return a balance in my health and quality of life . Impressed by his approached , manerism , patience and knowledge . I look forward to continue under his care!

My decade coming to this office

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I keep coming back to this office because I am of the opinion that Dr. Fili knows what he is doing. He has treated me for ten years and I hear stories of other patients who have the same condition I have and whose doctors are incompetent. Having said that I must add that you will not find any love from him or from his nurse. Both are cold fish, and you feel they have no empathy for you . So, if you go there be prepared for this and only consider that he will study your medical case carefully and advice you correctly.

Diabetica

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

long wait time. rude staff. cold hearted. rushed. you wait an hour he spends 5 mins with you, if he sees you at all. most of time just sends a nurse 5 of 6 visits. does to the point tests of blood and urine. quick results and reports by phone and email. handled by nurse. makes you feel like you are not worth his time.

Project Manager / Engineer

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I have been a diabetic for over thirty years. I met Dr. Fili when I was diagnosed at age 19. Petrified about my future, I remember distinctly ha advised I should not worry about the future unless I took care of the present. He asked me what my worst fear was about the disease I explained it was the injections on my belly. Nurses came in with oranges and needles so I could practice administering injections. He looked at me and said, forget the orange, just go right to it; this is something your going to be doing for the rest of your life and there is no time to waste with oranges. It kind of hurt me to hear it truly did, ... yet did make me realize how right he was. From that very moment I accepted the facts and started giving myself injections, in the belly, no worries, no fears!! I would probably still have hesitations if it weren't for his honesty. Doctor Fili is, hands down the BEST in his field. He has always been there for me no matter what Ive required. Dr. Fili studied under the worlds leading experts and took with him knowledge which most will never understand. Most diabetics are in denile, and continue to be in denile for decades after diagnostics, some never accept the facts. Dr. Fili (in my opinion) is the "Howard Cosell" of medicine; he simply calls it like he sees it. If your looking for a doctor to simply tell you what you want to hear, do not even call this office, Dr. Fili will always tell you what you NEED to hear and I assure you his diagnosis will be the most accurate youl find anywhere. If you want to live a long healthy life with diabetes, simply listen to Dr. Fili, and do as he says. If he hurts your feelings, listen to him, ... he may just be saving your life!!

Dismissed from clinic for no good reason

Posted on April 30th, 2014

This is the worst clinic ever! I was dismissed from his clinic with a letter telling not to even call them back because MICHAEL would not do an ultrasound on my thyroid so I had to go somewhere else and they got insulted that the money did not go to them and threw me out. I have been hyperthyroid and hypo and every patient needs to know how their thyroid looks from the inside out, if you are unable to perform a simple test you need to be thrown out, not me this is so unprofessional and pathetic! They went mad my head doctor prescribed an ultrasound and the money went somewhere else, but they didn't want to do it in the first place. The staff is cold and uncaring, stay away, the methods are also outdated and they make you wait like 50 minutes....

The WROST Dr. Appointment of my LIFE !!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I was waiting for over a hour and half for the rudest Dr. ever to walk in 30 mins late to his own office when he already had 3 patients waiting on him. Then after my hour and half wait he has the nerve to give me an attitude because I told him about the wait time. All he had to say when entering the room was "sorry about the wait " instead he fought with me and told me " THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU THEN" . Never even knowing what brought me to his office in the first place. So after waiting for this dirt-bag for a hour and half he dined my Visit and slammed his office door in my face. His staff is not much better. They will NOT help the patients in anyway. THEY ARE ALL RUDE. I almost thought I was on Candid Camera and this HAD TO BE A JOKE. I can't even believe this man is in business . I hope and pray the mass in my throat is NOT CANCER. but I will have to wait a little longer to find out now since this fool waited MY TIME . MR. DR. without our patients you are NOTHING remember that. GOD SEE'S ALL!!

What is important is your LIFE

Posted on July 11th, 2013

know why reviews are mixed-bc Dr Fili doesn't put up that fake salesperson smile and body language for patients. Let me tell you something- what's more important? how someone comes across or YOUR LIFE? This isn't a etiquette seminar- THIS IS A DR APPT FOR MORTAL ISSUES. I knew a Dr with excellent bedside manners who misdiagnosed me to the point where even though I am 25yrs old I know have internal medicine and orthopedic issues like an old person- and the law isn't there to help patients-it's their to help doctors. On the other hand Dr Fili spent way more time with me than any of the ivory tower endo's at the university of miami AND he MAILED ME MY TEST RESULTS in the mail. What other doctor has done this for me ever? None. How many times does malpractice like delayed disease diagnosis cause people to die from delayed treatment simply bc the Dr failed to inform patient of abnormal test results? Just remember what counts is your life.

Excellent!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Great staff and a great doctor. I could not be more satisfied with the care I have received. Excellent follow up and hand written updates of test results makes me feel like I am not just another patient. I wish all other doctors office's would be this personal and professional.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I've been a patient for 2 years. All staff members in the office are courteous and caring. Dr. Fili tells it like it is, and I appreciate that. I wouldn't return to his practice if I were not happy .