A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Filice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Filice is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Filice, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filice graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Filice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Filice MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Filice practice?
- Dr. Michael Filice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Filice practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.