A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finazzo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Finazzo has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finazzo graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finazzo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Venice Healthpark Surgery Center
- Cape Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finazzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Finazzo practice?
Dr. Michael Finazzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Osprey, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Finazzo, Dr. Mitch Finazzo, Dr. Myles Finazzo, Dr. Michal Finazzo, Dr. Mickey Finazzo, Dr. Miles Finazzo