A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finazzo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finazzo graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours-Venice Healthpark Surgery Center
- Cape Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Finazzo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Finazzo practice?
- Dr. Michael Finazzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Finazzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Osprey, FL and Venice , FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.