Dr. Michael Finer MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015
I've had this doctor sense I was a baby and believe me he is a really Good doctor! God bless him

August 12th, 2012
Dr. Finer has been a blessing
Dr. Finer was told in the hospital as I had just had emergency C section that my son was going to be his patient - he actually took the time to walk into my room and introduced himself. I was sold. He is amazing and very detailed . He takes his time to answer all my questions . He was recommended by many of my Co workers . He really is a great Dr. and has this peace about him. He is knowledgable, Professional and you can tell enjoys what he does. I could not be happier. The staff is also very helpful.

February 15th, 2011
Thankful for Dr. Finer!
I interviewed Dr. Finer when pregnant with my first son. Instead of being annoyed as two other doctors were, he seemed to enjoy answering my many questions and I liked his answers. I have been taking my three active, accident prone, illness ridden boys to him for 23 years now. We've endured two trauma medivacs involving three boys, broken bones, pneumonia, scarlet fever, and far too much to mention. Dr. Finer's gentle, patient manner, kindness, and genuine interest in helping my children has caused me to tell my friends, many of them who are also now bringing their children to him and are convinced, as I am, that he is the very best pediatrician in Miami. I've heard moms in the waiting room talk about how great he is. After the traumas we have endured and all the medical problems over the years, I am so thankful I have someone I can trust to provide excellent medical care for my children. I have a medical background myself and he welcomes my questions and input. This I appreciate very much. I also appreciate his interest in my children's success in life. This is a man who cares about the whole person, has a lot of experience in caring for children, and is highly skilled. I'm a big fan!!

September 29th, 2015