A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finfer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finfer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finfer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finfer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Finfer MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Finfer practice?
- Dr. Michael Finfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Finfer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Pathologists.