A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fingerhood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fingerhood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fingerhood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingerhood graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fingerhood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ira Fingerhood MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Fingerhood practice?
- Dr. Michael Fingerhood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fingerhood practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.