A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finney graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Finney has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shean Finney MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Finney practice?
- Dr. Michael Finney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Finney practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists, Garden Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden Grove Infectious Disease Doctors.