A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiori
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiori Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiori, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiori graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Fiori MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fiori practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiori has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fiori practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.