A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiori, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiori graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Fiori MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fiori practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiori has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fiori practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.