A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiorito, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fiorito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Episcopal Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Fiorito MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fiorito practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiorito has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fiorito practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.