A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael First:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael First is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael First, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. First graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. First has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce First MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. First practice?
- Dr. Michael First has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael First practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.