Learn more about Dr. Michael Firstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Firstenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firstenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firstenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Firstenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Firstenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Firstenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Firstenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Firstenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Firstenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Firstenberg practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.