A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Firstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Firstenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Firstenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Firstenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Firstenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Firstenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Firstenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Firstenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Firstenberg practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.