A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fischetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischetti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fischetti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischetti graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fischetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Russel Fischetti MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fischetti practice?
- Dr. Michael Fischetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fischetti practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Oncologists.