A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fischetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fischetti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischetti graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fischetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Russel Fischetti MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fischetti practice?
- Dr. Michael Fischetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fischetti practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Oncologists.