A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fishell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fishell is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fishell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fishell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Boulder City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fishell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fishell practice?
- Dr. Michael Fishell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fishell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists and Henderson Pain Management Doctors.