A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzmaurice
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzmaurice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmaurice graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzmaurice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fitzmaurice MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice practice?
- Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Phoenix Surgeons.