A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzmaurice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzmaurice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmaurice graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzmaurice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fitzmaurice MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice practice?
- Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.