Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Melody F. on Oct 28th, 2014

Dr. Fitzmaurice is an amazing surgeon. I had postponed CMC Joint surgery for over a year, because I was horrified by watching it on You Tube. Then the pain became so bad, I told my sister that I was going ahead with the surgery anyway. She had just seen an ad for Dr. Fitz and told me to check it out. I am Soooo glad I did. I had a consult in early July & scheduled the surgery the same day for later in July. Awesome results! Awesome technique! Awesome doctor!!

|  Michael J Fitzmaurice, MD Review  |  show details
by Tina S. on Sep 26th, 2014

Dr. Fitzmaurice is the best hand surgeon I have worked with. I consulted Dr. Fitz with 6 different medical conditions, which required surgery for more than 15 years. His skill and expertise is the best and he systematically performed multiple surgeries on both right and left thumbs, wrists, and elbows. His accurate explaination was helpful in arranging and scheduling to perform multiple surgeries minimizing my recovery time and limited scars, which take away from my beauty. Dr. Fitzmaurice is so professional and a darling to work with. I highly recommend everyone to consult him and have him perform his microscopic surgerical techniques on any medical conditions you require and you will be so happy you did. Thank you doc and staff for repairing all my medical issues and restoring the use of my hands, wrists and elbows. I now have full quality of life and can do things I haven't been able to do in years. Words really cannot express my appreciation and happiness.

|  Thank you Dr. Fitzmaurice!!  |  show details
by Tom Simon on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Fitzmaurice and his staff are absolutely great! The carpal tunnel release was painless and my recovery has been so much easier than I thought it would be. I've been pleased to recommend you to several of my friends and co-workers who have been suffering with the same symptoms I had. I actually had a good time during the surgery too!! Thank you very much Doctor and I wish you nothing but the best in the future! -Tom Simon

by Oscar Rodriguez on Apr 22nd, 2014

I had a great experience, my hands are feeling "normal" again. I am very appreciative of Dr Fitzmaurice and his staff.

|  Great  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

Shortly after surgery on my right elbow in 1996 I began to gradually loose feeling and use of my arm, then hand. That surgeon would not provide post-op. treatment and then relocated out of state. My deteriorating condition slowly worsened and I obtained medical advice from several doctors over the years. All said that nothing could be done and I would eventually loose the entire use of my arm and hand. In 2013 I was unable to hold hand tools and writing was almost impossible due to the lack of feeling and strength in the hand. It appeared hopeless based upon what the last surgeon had diagnosed, and he is one of the top five in the country in his specialty! In October of 2013 I heard about someone getting positive results from surgery done by DR. FITZMAURICE at the FITZMAURICE HAND INSTITUTE in Phoenix Arizona. I drove from Yuma, had an evaluation and doctor said he could free the nerve that was trapped with scar tissue from the earlier surgery. On 10/28/13 after a brief, painless surgery I headed home with circulation restored to my lower arm and hand. The surgery and exercises have resulted in full use of my arm and hand thanks to DR. FITAMAURICE.

Nov 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr Fitzmaurice by my Neurologist as the only Physician she would recommend for Laparoscopic Carpal Tunnel surgery. The office staff is first rate and should serve as an example to other Doctors offices. Dr. Fitzmaurice is a first rate hand specialist, and did my first Carpal Tunnel surgery. I was so pleased with the results I had the other hand done. I have recommended Dr Fitzmaurice to all my friends.

Aug 6th, 2013

I had a very good experience, this was my third visit with Dr Fitzmaurice. I would definately reccomend Dr Fitzmaurice to all of my friends and family. The staff is also very helpful.

|  Relief  |  show details
by Doris Plos on Apr 26th, 2013

After about a year of tingling and burning in my right hand, I am relieved and so happy with the result of my carpal tunnel surgery. My primary doctor highly recommended Dr. Fitzmaurice, and I certainly would do the same. The surgery was simpler and faster than having my wisdom tooth out. I had no pain after the surgery and no need to take any pain medication. There was a minute incision which after two weeks was barely visible. Now three weeks after surgery, I still have no pain and discomfort and it has healed beautifully.

|  A Bad Experience!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2009

I am very disappointed with Dr. Fitzmaurice right now, I had to have 2 surgeries on my right hand. The first time after the surgery I was in more pain than when I first went in, so it had something to do with my nerve from the first surgery and so I had to have a second surgery to correct that. I feel at this time that it hasn't done me any good to have any surgeries, thousands of dollars later, I feel I should not have even went to the doctor because I thought your supposed to get better rather than worse. My life is writing and I have had my job for 22 years and now I may very well end up handicapped from this.