Learn more about Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Fitzsimmons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.