A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Fitzsimmons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fitzsimmons practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.