A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flais is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flais
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flais, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flais graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Flais has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Flais MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flais practice?
- Dr. Michael Flais has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Flais practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Allergists and Orland Park Internists.