Dr. Michael Flais MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Do not go to this doctor. Horrible bedside manner. Doesn't take his time to answer your questions, instead he tries to rush you out of his office and he gets all worked up over nothing when you ask a simple question. Very incompetent staff and his nurse will lie to you.

June 23rd, 2015
If you receiver allergy shots on a regular basis, this is not the place to go. I have waited more than thirty minutes on a number of occasions. Twenty minutes of wait time per visit is typical.

March 24th, 2013
Fantastic experience!
Honestly, I think I'm more nervous to take my kids to the doctor than they are to go themselves. Dr. Flais was able to put all of us at ease rather quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see how child friendly the office is, and that it didnt just stop at the waiting room like most. My kids actually seemed to have a good time! I was worried it would be "scary" and it was anything but. He explained in detail how we can manage our children's health concerns in a way that seemed normal and more routine than any other doctor we had seen. Overall an excellent experience for ALL of us! I highly recommend Dr.Flais and so do my kids :)

February 22nd, 2013
Highly Recommended
I thought Dr. Flais was excellent. He took his time to explain things about my son's hives. He was courteous and engaged my son in the room. He made us feel at ease and confident that we were getting good care. Highly recommended.

March 21st, 2012
Dr. Flais is great!
Dr. Flais is great! He really helped to get my asthma and sinus problems under control. I highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2011
Very Educational
Dr. Flais took a lot of time explaining things to me in simple terms that I could understand. I've never had another doctor do that. He went over each medication and explained how to use it and what it was for. He was very funny and down to earth. He really helped me to control my asthma and allergies.

November 9th, 2011
Since I am in my 60's I thought it very odd that when I get a simple cold the past few years, I end up coughing for the next month afterwards! I decided to see Dr. Flais. Could I have allergies, asthma? I was very pleased with the professional care I received from him. I had a complete and unhurried interview, exam, breathing test, treatment suggestions, instructions for inhalers and medications, and subsequent follow-up care. I appreciated that. Dr. Flais' specific treatment plan treated my coughing which finally made me comfortable. I am now prepared to manage my next cold due to this important visit to this excellent physician.

March 22nd, 2011
Not very professional
Dr. Flais was inconsiderate of my issues, while waiting in the room, I heard him belittling my allergic reactions outside of the room, the reactions turned out to be very serious. He was also not very good at returning my phonecalls - perhaps poor communication in the office?

September 16th, 2009
A. Martinez
Dr. Flais is a wonderful doctor my entire family sees him. he is very good.

August 2nd, 2017