- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Flanigan
Dr. Michael Flanigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazelhurst, WI, with another office in Minocqua, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flanigan is affiliated with Ministry St Mary's Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital and Howard Young Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Flanigan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Flanigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazelhurst, WI.
Dr. Brandi Witt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Minocqua, WI 9.60 mi16
Dr. Michael Mcgill
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Minocqua, WI 9.60 mi24
Dr. Michael Aldrich
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minocqua, WI 9.60 mi32