A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleenor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleenor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleenor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fleenor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleenor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fleenor practice?
Dr. Michael Fleenor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.