A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleenor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleenor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleenor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleenor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fleenor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ralph Fleenor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fleenor practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleenor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fleenor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons and Bristol Surgeons.