A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleenor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleenor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleenor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleenor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleenor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleenor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleenor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ralph Fleenor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fleenor practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleenor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fleenor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons and Bristol Surgeons.