A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fleischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Fleischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fleischer practices Ophthalmology near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: NJ, NJ.
See Westwood Ophthalmologists.