A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fleischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Fleischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fleischer practices Ophthalmology near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Ophthalmologists.