A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fletcher is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fletcher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fletcher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Fletcher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fletcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fletcher practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Marys, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Crestview Hills, KY.
See Saint Marys Anesthesiologists and Saint Marys Pain Management Doctors.