Dr. Michael Fletcher Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fletcher?

Lied on release form.

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr Fletcher sent me a release form letter today. Not only is rude and unprofessional, he actually lied on the form. He put that I had difficulty with him. This is a flat out lie. The trouble was him with me. He yelled at me and acted unprofessional because I could not take the last injection. He said very nasty mean things to me. I could not believe what I read. I have never seen a doctor act like this before. I was always very kind to him and to the staff I have never had any problems with a doctor in my life, until him. Please do not consider going to this person for help. He is not a bit compassionate, and does not care about his patients. How do some doctors get away with treating their patients this way? It's just not fair.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016