Learn more about Dr. Michael Flintrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flintrop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flintrop
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flintrop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flintrop, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Flintrop graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flintrop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flintrop practice?
- Dr. Michael Flintrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Flintrop practices Pulmonary Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pulmonologists.