Learn more about Dr. Michael Flintrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flintrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flintrop
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flintrop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flintrop, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Flintrop graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flintrop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flintrop practice?
- Dr. Michael Flintrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Flintrop practices Pulmonary Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pulmonologists.