Learn more about Dr. Michael Flintrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flintrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flintrop
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flintrop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flintrop, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Flintrop graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flintrop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flintrop practice?
- Dr. Michael Flintrop has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flintrop practices Pulmonary Disease near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Pulmonologists.