A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flohr is Excellent. Dr. Flohr has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flohr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flohr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SpeCenterum Health-Downtown Campus
- Sheridan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flohr practice?
Dr. Michael Flohr practices Ophthalmology near Ionia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MI and Lowell, MI.
See Ionia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Flohr, Dr. Micheal Flohr, Dr. Michel Flohr, Dr. Mickey Flohr, Dr. Miguel Flohr, Dr. Mike Flohr