A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flohr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flohr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flohr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Sheridan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Flohr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flohr practice?
- Dr. Michael Flohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Flohr practices Ophthalmology near Hastings, MI.
See Hastings Ophthalmologists.