A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flohr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flohr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Flohr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Sheridan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Flohr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flohr practice?
- Dr. Michael Flohr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flohr practices Ophthalmology near Hastings, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI and Lowell, MI.
See Hastings Ophthalmologists.