A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Foreman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foreman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foreman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Foreman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foreman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foreman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foreman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dale Foreman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Foreman practice?
- Dr. Michael Foreman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Foreman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lafayette Surgeons.