A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fortin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fortin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fortin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Cedarcrest Hospital , Newington Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fortin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fortin practice?
- Dr. Michael Fortin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fortin practices Psychiatry near Newington, CT.
See Newington Psychiatrists.