A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fortsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fortsas, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fortsas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortsas graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fortsas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fortsas MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fortsas practice?
- Dr. Michael Fortsas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fortsas practices Internal Medicine near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Barrington Internists.