Learn more about Dr. Michael Fortunato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fortunato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortunato
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fortunato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fortunato, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortunato graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Fortunato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Fortunato MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fortunato practice?
- Dr. Michael Fortunato has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fortunato practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Primary Care Doctors and Wheeling Geriatric Doctors.