Learn more about Dr. Michael Fortunato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fortunato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortunato
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fortunato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fortunato, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortunato graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Fortunato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Fortunato MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Fortunato practice?
- Dr. Michael Fortunato has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fortunato practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Primary Care Doctors and Wheeling Geriatric Doctors.