Dr. Michael Fowler Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fowler?

Posted on September 5th, 2012

After having a very hard time with doctors not listening to me and not knowing how to treat my pituatary gland tumor, it was a great relief to finally get my questions answered by Dr. Fowler. He is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens and is very knowledgable. After years of dealing with the unknown he finally put ease to my situation. We need more doctors like him. I felt like he actually cared about my well being. I always feel safe in his care. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr. Fowler is a very caring and compassionate doctor who will listen and is not rushed when he comes in the room to see you.

Dr. Fowler

Posted on September 30th, 2011

My Previous Doctor was ready to start me on insuln. Dr Fowler saved me!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Fowler is an amazing doctor - he truly cares about his patients and gives them his undivided attention when seeing them. He is an excellent doctor. He is very easy to talk with and takes his time explaining the answers to your questions. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

The most compassionate doctor, I've ever worked with. Over the years, he's more a trusted friend, than just a doctor.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

He always takes the time, to listen and fully explain, every step. Need more physicians, like Dr. Fowler.

He Literally Saved My Life

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I suffered unknowingly & undiagnosed with hyper-thyroidism. Dr. Fowler found my problem immediately & medically treated me. I enjoy my visits with Dr. Fowler as he is a very patient, caring & compassionate physician. I would very highly recommend him and I very frequently do to anyone who has thyroid problems/symptoms.

Great Docter and Caring Person

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Dr.Fowler has been ny diabetes docter for 3 years and we have made great progress together. I am 62 years old and have see several docters in my life but Dr. Fowler is the best. With DR. Fowler I feel I am receiving the best care posable and have a docter who care about me.

If there are indeed angels then Dr.Michael Fowler is One here on earth.

Posted on November 7th, 2008

My Son has NF2 and is post surgical for 2 brain tumors and post radiography with accompanying endocrine problems (DI DM Hormonal imbalances due to primary pituitary dysfunctions etc.} Dr. Michael has been there for him from surgery on..He is the most caring and concerned doctor that I have ever encountered.If there were only more doctors out there with his abilties, knowledge and caring we'd all be better off for knowing him and being his patient.Thanks Dr. Michael for helping my son stay here on this earth with us.

Posted on August 8th, 2017