A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fozo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fozo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fozo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fozo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Laszlo Fozo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Fozo practice?
- Dr. Michael Fozo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fozo practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.