Learn more about Dr. Michael Franchetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franchetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchetti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franchetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Franchetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchetti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Franchetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Franchetti practice?
- Dr. Michael Franchetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Franchetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Laurel, MD.
See Ellicott City Surgeons.