A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Frank, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frank has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Frank practice?
Dr. Michael Frank practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.