A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Frank, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frank has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Frank MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Michael Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Frank practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.