A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Fraser practice?
Dr. Michael Fraser practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.