Dr. Michael Frattarola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Frattarola?

September 11th, 2014

Recommend to my Sister

Dr.Frattarola is a good doctor who spends time with you in consultation after his examination and does call you back if you leave a message with a question. He is thorough and gentle and very understanding that a patient might be anxious about they GYN exam. His nurses are also very comforting and professional during the exam prep and consultation. The office also does good follow up on scheduling annual exams and supplemental tests. I recommended the doctor to my sister as well as my girlfriends.

May 21st, 2013

R.N.

I was briefly a patient of Dr. Frattarola's. Thank goodness it was brief. He has absolutely hands down the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in both my professional and personal experiences. I assume he must have a severe personality disorder. I honestly felt violated when he checked my cervix - he was unecessarily rough.

July 11th, 2017