A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fredericks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fredericks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fredericks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredericks graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fredericks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Fredericks MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Fredericks practice?
- Dr. Michael Fredericks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fredericks practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Boston, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Nephrologists.