Learn more about Dr. Michael Fredericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fredericson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredericson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fredericson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fredericson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredericson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fredericson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fredericson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fredericson practice?
- Dr. Michael Fredericson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fredericson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists and Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.