A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fredericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fredericson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredericson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fredericson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fredericson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredericson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fredericson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fredericson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fredericson practice?
- Dr. Michael Fredericson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fredericson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists and Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.