inactive

Michael H Freed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2013
So Thorough
I have never met a Dr. this competent and caring... He carefully explained his findings,gave me an extremely thorough check-up, then took control of the situation by coordinating numerous doctors and health care people... explaining extreme urgency on my behalf. I highly recommend this true professional !!

May 9th, 2012
Dr Freed is wonderful but....
Dr Freed is wonderful and did a great job with my husband...No complaints at all. BUT his staff leaves ALOT to be desired. They are "short" with everyone and ofter just plain rude. I wonder if the doctors know about how the staff treats the patients. I have told friends once you get to the doctor its great but gooood luck with the staff.

November 22nd, 2011
Dr. Freed is excellent.
He spends time explaining everything and examining you. He talks to you, not at you. He operated on me ten years ago and again two months ago. I did very well both times. Sometimes you have a long wait in the waiting room but I assure you it is worth it.