Dr. Michael Freedland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

October 26th, 2015
Horrible!
Don't go there for injectables, fillers, etc. Patient pays top dollar for zero results and an incompetent, disrespectful staff. Will tell everyone I know and will never go back. Try to go back and show them their zero results and it's patient's fault, or must wait a month for botox to work, just one excuse after another and more money. Very greedy and definately not service oriented. Probably order their products from third world country.

October 16th, 2015
I was in to see him 14 yrs ago for saline implants.

July 13th, 2015
So happy with the results!!!!

April 27th, 2015
Very pleased with my experience
Dr. Freedland and his staff made my cosmetic enhancement top notch from start to finish!

April 9th, 2015
Amazing Dr!
The only reason the wait time was over an hour was because he was falling behind because he was taking extra time with a patient that really needed him. I was totally ok with that. Once it was my turn, everything went smoothly and my surgery lasted less then an hour.

April 7th, 2015
I am totally satisfied with my experience. Dr. Freedland spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions before and after my procedure. Office staff was fantastic as well. I have already recommended Dr Freedland to others.

April 4th, 2015
Breast augmentation
I would highly recommend Dr Freedland! Cindy is wonderful :)

March 17th, 2015
Highly satisfied patient
Dr. Freedland and his staff were very professional and knowledgable. My experience was positive from the start of making my appointment through my post op visits. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

March 6th, 2015
My experience was not a good one. I went for lipo and waited the suggested amount of time they told me but my results were uneven and in some spots deformed, I went back and Dr. Freedland and Cindy tried to say it looked normal, I insisted that it be fixed so I had to pay another 2500 for anaesthesia. I had this done waited a few months again results were the same maybe a little worse. I didn't go back, ended up going to another plastic surgeon and he admitted it was deformed and uneven. A 6000 procedure cost me 12000 . This office has no morals or honesty. Dr Freedland lies to cover his mistakes including his staff, well trained . Just out for as much money as they can get. Greedy!

February 11th, 2015
EXCELLENT RESULTS! However, I have not received a call after my procedures to schedule a follow up from surgery and it's been 2 weeks, but I received a call the day after surgery from a nurse at the surgery center. I definitely recommend Dr. Freedland, but I think his staff needs to communicate more about post op expectations.

February 8th, 2015
Don't go
This guy is rarely there. Go elsewhere.

January 13th, 2015
Amazing experience!
Dr Michael Freedland was amazing with my Breast Augmentation. I had no issues with anything involved with the surgery and his work was accurate and tremendous. I am completely satisfied with my results and with Dr. Freedlands work. Not only did he achieve everything he promised but he was very kind, took away my nerves during the consultation and during my stay at the hospital. Surgery was only 40 minutes long and my recovery was only one hour. He came to see me twice before I went into the operating room (which I only waited less than a hour before I went back to the operating room) to reassure me and let me know exactly what was going on. I am 100% happy and fulfilled with the procedure and would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting any type of surgery that he provides!