Dr. Michael Freedland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Freedland?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Freedland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Exceptional Surgeon, Nice Man

Dr. Freedland was very approachable and down to earth. We really enjoyed talking to him at our appointment. He explained the details of surgery, possible risk involved, statistics- very knowledgable. We are so glad we chose Dr. Freedland for my moms facelift- she loves her results. No complications, no problems with the office or hospital- would definitely recommend!

October 26th, 2015

Horrible!

Don't go there for injectables, fillers, etc. Patient pays top dollar for zero results and an incompetent, disrespectful staff. Will tell everyone I know and will never go back. Try to go back and show them their zero results and it's patient's fault, or must wait a month for botox to work, just one excuse after another and more money. Very greedy and definately not service oriented. Probably order their products from third world country.

October 16th, 2015

I was in to see him 14 yrs ago for saline implants.

July 13th, 2015

So happy with the results!!!!

April 28th, 2015

Very pleased with my experience

Dr. Freedland and his staff made my cosmetic enhancement top notch from start to finish!

April 9th, 2015

Amazing Dr!

The only reason the wait time was over an hour was because he was falling behind because he was taking extra time with a patient that really needed him. I was totally ok with that. Once it was my turn, everything went smoothly and my surgery lasted less then an hour.

April 7th, 2015

I am totally satisfied with my experience. Dr. Freedland spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions before and after my procedure. Office staff was fantastic as well. I have already recommended Dr Freedland to others.

April 4th, 2015

Breast augmentation

I would highly recommend Dr Freedland! Cindy is wonderful :)

March 17th, 2015

Highly satisfied patient

Dr. Freedland and his staff were very professional and knowledgable. My experience was positive from the start of making my appointment through my post op visits. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

March 6th, 2015

My experience was not a good one. I went for lipo and waited the suggested amount of time they told me but my results were uneven and in some spots deformed, I went back and Dr. Freedland and Cindy tried to say it looked normal, I insisted that it be fixed so I had to pay another 2500 for anaesthesia. I had this done waited a few months again results were the same maybe a little worse. I didn't go back, ended up going to another plastic surgeon and he admitted it was deformed and uneven. A 6000 procedure cost me 12000 . This office has no morals or honesty. Dr Freedland lies to cover his mistakes including his staff, well trained . Just out for as much money as they can get. Greedy!

February 11th, 2015

EXCELLENT RESULTS! However, I have not received a call after my procedures to schedule a follow up from surgery and it's been 2 weeks, but I received a call the day after surgery from a nurse at the surgery center. I definitely recommend Dr. Freedland, but I think his staff needs to communicate more about post op expectations.

February 8th, 2015

Don't go

This guy is rarely there. Go elsewhere.