Plastic Surgeons

36400 Woodward Ave
Ste 130
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
248-901-0011
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.3488372093023 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Breast Enhancement  |  show details
by Jen on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Freeland and Cindi McKendrick (Medical Assistant) are the best! They provided me with great information, from what to expect, the fittings, and pre & post opt follow up. Cindi fitted made me feel comfortable and helped me to choose the right size enhancement for my shape and activity level! I was well prepared for the surgery and Dr. Freeland made me look wonderful. I highly recommend them!

|  Liposuction Experience  |  show details
by Paul S on Jan 11th, 2014

I recently had liposuction of the abdomen/flanks with Dr. Freedland and am so glad that I chose him. My results turned out great- just what I wanted. Everyone at the office was pleasant and friendly. If in the future I desired another procedure, I would certainly stick with Dr. Freedland.

|  Pathetic!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2013

If a doctor can deform your body and not try and fix it and lie that it's not his fault. He is a disgusting doctor and a disgusting, money hungry, greedy human being. When he saw what my results looked like, he gave me a, "tough luck" attitude. I got my money so cry all you want. Dr. Freedland, what comes around goes around. You're a dirty doctor... and you know it!

|  Satisfied Customer!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

Dr Freedland spent a lot of time with me going over surgery options. He was really nice and Cindy, his assistant made me feel really comfortable the whole time. I ended up having liposuction on my inner and outer thighs and my abdomen. I'm not going to lie, it hurt afterwards, but it was so worth the pain! I have a nice flat stomach now and look so much better in my clothes, not to mention in a bikini! I would recommend Dr. Freedland to my friends and family!

|  All Around Happy  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Freedland was professional throughout my entire experience with him. From the first consultation through the follow up, he was attentive and thorough. I would recommend him to others with enthusiasm and confidence.

|  Unhappy  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

Don't let the fact that he uses medical facility fool you into believing he is thorough. He disregarded previous medical condition which nearly cost me my life. Then he tried to blame the anesthesiologist. His assistant Cindi is not a trained medical professional and when I brought up my symptoms during a follow up visit she suggested I had a cold. At a minimum she should have noted my symptoms to the Dr. and at that point had either one of them looked at my file they may have realized I had a serious condition and suggested I get to the hospital.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry to hear you did not have a better experience during your visit with us. We strive to provide the highest level of service to all our patients, and we apologize that you did not feel our staff and service met your needs. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please call (248) 901-0011. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

by Debbie on Feb 19th, 2013

I recently had my 12 year old saline implants removed and replaced with silicone gel and I'm so glad I did. Silicone gel is superior by far. If you are thinking about replacing old implants or new to breast augmentation silicone is the way to go. The look and feel are amazing! Dr Freedland and his staff are wonderful they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. He has preformed both of my surgeries and will be the only one I'll ever go to.

|  Awesome experience!  |  show details
by Renee on Feb 5th, 2013

My friend recommended Dr. Freedland to me after her BA last year. Dr. Freedland and his staff were great before and after my BA. I will recommend him to everyone!

|  Hack. Do NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Dr. Michael Freedland of Bloomfield Hills, MI is a hack job. He severely deformed my nose inside and out. He has wreckless disregard in his work. I had to have major reconstructive surgery including implants to somewhat make me look normal. Never once did he apologize. There are numerous people that have been his victims. He has a very nice and modern looking office but don't let that fool you. "Do you homework" as his radio commercial says. I had several 2nd opinions from other well-known and experienced plastic surgeons after he deformed me and they all were disgusted in his work. He has a reputation for deforming people. Don't be his next victim.

|  did my homework  |  show details
by Wendy on Mar 20th, 2012

My friends told me to do my homework and see Dr. Freedland. He was even better than I thought he would be. He did a GREAT job on my breast aug! Thank you Dr. Freedland.

|  Great Results  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I am very pleased so far with my results. I am only 4 weeks post op from a BA and u/l ab and flank lipo. I know I will need to allow more time to get my final results but things just seems to look better and better. I am really impressed by his attention to detail and precision. I had very little pain and a speedy recovery. Easy recovery = less trauma = less pain. I would recommend Dr. Freedland to friends and family. I would like to mention that the Lakes Surgical facility where my surgery was performed was FANTASTIC. They (the nurses) were all so nice and made me feel so comfortable and calm. They also had great things to say about Dr. Freedland. He may not have a lot of time to spend with you, or have a super sweet/nice/overly caring bedside manner...but if you want a skilled PS, who will give you great results then he is the one to choose.

|  well worth it!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Micheal Freedland and staff are amazing. They treated me & my husband like family. From the first visit I was sold on this staff. They answered all the questions we both had, quick to return phone calls. I Had full tummy tuck, lipo on flanks, inner and outter thighs on March 15, 2012, 4 days later I feel wonderful. Very caring doctor.

|  Just getting started  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Freedland and his staff are excellent. 1 week post op from a breast augementation and I am very happy. I was referred to him by my cousin who also had the same surgery. Dr. Freedland came and saw me prior to going into the O.R. and spoke to my family after the surgery was done. Cindi is also very helpful. I just love her. I am thinking of lipo with Dr. Freedland in the future.

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I am a return patient of Dr. Michael Freedland and am VERY happy with the results of the treatments and surgeries I have received by him. I am very impressed with his abilities and professionalism as well as with his friendly and informative staff. I will continue to choose his practice for future treatments with confidence!

|  Nosey Parker No More  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

Another Success! Thank you for the great care you always provide me with in fixing my nose. I appreciate your perfectionism. Hope you know how much your effort is appreciated! (and your talent!!) Thanks Again!

|  Dr Freedland Reduced My Burdens  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

Words cannot express my gratitude for my new look with this breast reduction. I feel wonderful. I am totally satisfied with this "work of art". Dr Freedland is a Michelangelo of Breast Reduction!For as long as I can remember, I was always embarrassed by my ample sagging bosom. No matter what I wore, I always felt frumpy. My neck, shoulders and back constantly ached. Since surgery, I no longer feel this pain and my body has become beautiful. It had gotten to the point which I undressed in the dark because I was too embarrassed to let my husband see my body. We now care for them together and I opened up a special part of myself to him again. You should see his smile!My recovery has been easier than I anticipated. My posture even feels more erect.The hospital stay was pleasant. Pre-op was wonderful and it was nice having my husband there. The staff was positive and reassuring.If someone ever needs encouragement regarding reduction surgery, feel free to contact me.

Feb 9th, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Freedland and his staff!! I have had several procedures performed by Dr Freedland and have always loved the results!! I highly recommend him!!

|  Absolutely exceptional customer satisfaction!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Hello Doctor Freedland! I just wanted to say how grateful I am for you, your work, and the opportunity to be one of your patients. It has been about eight months now and every single day I look back in retrospect knowing that I made the most amazing decision of my life in getting breast augmentation. I want you to realize that your being involved has made more difference than you may ever know! Thank you for just doing what you do and loving it!You absolutely set the standard for excellence!Respectfully and gratefully,Stephanie Hall

|  Best choice for me  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

This doctor was great. I had seen a couple of others first and they did not spend enough time with me. I eventually signed up and had my surgery, which went great! I was very pleased. I cannot imagine what might have happened if I had gone to any other doctor.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Doctor Michael Freedland is extremely professional as well as his highly trained staff. I am very satisfied with my surgery that he performed. From the first moment i stepped into the office i felt comfortable and i knew i was in good hands. I would and have recommended this AMAZING doctor to others.

|  Plaintiff's Attorney choses Dr. Freedland  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I am a plaintiff attorney in the Greater Detroit area. I have seen a lot of complaints about a lot of plastic surgeons. Dr. Gray and Dr. Awada stand out as physicians with a lot of complications and legal actions. On a rare occasion one of Dr. Freedlands patients will come to my office - understand that some patients are never happy. Based on their results I have never taken a case against him. In fact, I have been so impressed with Dr. Freedlands results that I had him perform my breast augmentation. He and his staff were nothing less than professional and honest. He went beyond my expectations in every way. He even called me personally after the procedure to check up on me. To anyone considering plastic surgery, you must have Dr. Freedland do your work!

|  octor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

He did a BA on me in 2010 and really messed up. My muscles were all cut wrong and my implants were falling to the side. I had to have another surgery by another doctor to fix the mess he made. He would not admit to any wrong-doing and I was not impressed with his bedside manner either. His staff was friendly but don't let that sway you into having him perform any surgery on you.

|  A Lawyer with a non-legal opinion  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Freedland for a BA. I thought he did a fabulous job. I was very happy with his work, I would refer my own mom to him:)As far as bedside manor, it could use some improvement, but for me as long as his work is excellent that's my main concern.

|  Watch Out  |  show details
by Forever Regretful on Feb 20th, 2011

The staff is wonderful and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Dr. Freedland is a nice man but unethical, distrustful and frankly lies to cover his mistakes. I had a BA go bad and he lied about what caused it. Shame. I wish I could warn all women who put trust in this doctor...find a better PS!

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

I cannot say enough about how Dr. Freedland and his staff have cared for me as a patient. He is truly a professional, and I would highly recommend him to anybody.

|  Terrible surgeon  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

Horrible job. Been back twice and nose is still botched. They guy can smooze but he's a lousy surgeon.

Nov 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I have nothing but great things to say about this spa. The ambience is relaxing and the technicians are knowledgable and very thorough. Would definitley go back!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com