Learn more about Dr. Michael Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Freedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Freedman practice?
Dr. Michael Freedman practices Neurology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Kennewick Neurologists.